Allen & Graham delivers its services in several different ways, depending on the needs of the client. Clients can be assured of the quality and professionalism of the Allen & Graham staff and in-house resources.
Allen & Graham self-performs over 70% of their work - which ensures greater control over project outcome. Our team of engineers and construction professionals will provide the technical expertise required in the pre-construction phase and the construction expertise to complete your project safely, on time, and under budget.
Allen & Graham’s pre-construction efforts focus on collaborating with the client and the design team on issues of project feasilbility, constructability, local conditions, cost studies, procurement and project schedules.
During the pre-construction phase, our project manager or estimator is available for consultation. Our clear objective is to create an environment of open and clear communication during the early stages of your project.
The following is a typical outline of Allen & Graham’s pre-construction tasks and objectives:
- Develop an initial budget from your project definition first-pass concepts and scope of project work.
- Establish timeline and a comprehensive schedule for all activities prior to construction.
- Prepare a more detailed estimate once drawings are approximately 80% complete.
- Review constructability to determine the most efficient methods to complete project.
- Pre-qualify subcontractors and vendors.
- Obtain competitive pricing and create the final working budget.
Allen & Graham work in all types of industries and facilities including:
- Pulp & Paper Mills
- Commercial Buildings
- Food/Beverage Processing
- Waste Water Treatment